Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Fresh, New Start!

God has moved in amazing ways this past (almost) year that The Identity Project has been running.

cccooperagency.wordpress.com
 
After much prayer and deep consideration, we have felt a movement to begin a brand new, fresh website for the blog!

Our hope is that God's Word is taught clearly, for your encouragement and conviction, in a welcoming, inspiring format on the new site.

We will be developing The Identity Project, in all its newness, for the next month or so. The intended date for being "live" online: FEBRUARY 25, our one-year anniversary!

Until that time, we sense God calling us as writers to take a step back from posting so frequently. We want to dive more deeply into the Word of God in all its fullness, writing posts that are important to you, your faith walks, and the encouragement of the Body of Christ. Not just any topics or any words--but ultimately, God's unchanging Truth.

On that note, please comment below with any Biblical topics, life topics, or faith topics you'd want to read about on the blog. We want to hear from you!

Jesus says in Matthew 10: "I am the good shepherd; I know my own sheep and they know me, just as my Father knows me and I know the Father. And I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep, too, that are not in this sheepfold. I must bring them also, and they will listen to my voice; and there will be one flock with one shepherd."

Let us know Jesus. Let us follow His voice. Let us draw near as one flock with one shepherd!

Let us look forward to all God has in store, for how He will continue to move in your lives!

What topics would you like to see written about on The Identity Project? We want to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment